Making it possible to age in place.
It’s like assisted living at home.
Why Choose Us?
- Experts in Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- No Long Term Contracts Required
- We Are Experts in 24/7 Live-In Care
- Experienced & Trained Caregivers
- We Are Available 24/7
- Ongoing Care Management
In Home Care Company in San Antonio, TX
Who We Are?
Home Care Assistance provides non-medical home care and assistance to senior citizens and older adults in San Antonio, TX. We have been the most trusted name for more than one generation of families who wanted to ensure the top care and companionship for their elderly loved ones. Our professional and dedicated caregivers are ready to assist you around the clock in the safety and comfort of your home. We are reliable and flexible when it comes to our live-in care and hourly options. Your choice of home caregivers for your loved ones doesn’t have to be difficult and time-consuming one. Home Care Assistance San Antonio, TX is available to clients who appreciate uncompromising quality, discretion, and commitment.
We have dedicated all of our resources, reputation, and years of experience to one goal and one goal only. We want to make sure that the world ages with grace and dignity. At the same time, we aim to give an absolute peace of mind to family members and friends, who want nothing but the very best for their senior loved ones. At the very core of our caregiving system is a positive, trustworthy, and balanced approach.
Who Is Home Care Right For?
Home care is a great alternative to institutionalized care such as assisted living, nursing homes and retirement communities. Our professional caregivers provide one-on-one care to seniors in the comfort of their own homes. While home care is ideal for seniors who need help with non-medical activities of daily living such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, personal care, transportation and more, it is a great choice for:
- Seniors who have been diagnosed with an advanced condition such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia or Parkinson’s or have recently suffered a stroke.
- Care and Support during and after hospitalization.
- Family members who live in another city or state and are concerned about the safety of their elderly parent, grandparent or loved one.
- Respite and relief for caregivers who are unable to manage care responsibilities.
- Older adults who live alone and are in need of daily support and companionship.
What We Do?
Compared to the institutionalized care providers, such as nursing homes, assisted living, or retirement communities, our one-on-one home care approach represents a great alternative. The best thing about our services is that your elderly loved ones will be taken care of in their own homes where they feel safe and relaxed. Our home care services are an ideal choice for senior citizens who:
- Need help with daily non-medical activities, such as personal care, meal preparation, transportation, basic housekeeping, and more.
- Have been diagnosed with one or more of the serious conditions, such as Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, or a stroke.
- Require support and care during and/or after hospitalization.
- Have family members living in another cities or states, and therefore can’t rely on their support and care.
- Live alone and appreciate companionship, including daily support for all activities that can improve the quality of their lives.
Why Choose Us?
It’s not an exaggeration to say that Home Care Assistance San Antonio, TX sets the standards in the industry with the quality of the services and dedication of its staff. Here are some of the most important reasons why you should consider us as the most suitable caregivers for your elderly family members and friends:
- Our revolutionary balanced care method of home care and assistance puts an emphasis on healthy nutrition, social ties, balanced physical activity, companionship, and purpose in life.
- Team members who specialize in the care of advanced conditions, such as Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, or stroke.
- We are available 24/7. It’s understandable that care needs don’t choose the time when they decide to pay a visit to your loved ones. You want and deserve a peace of mind we can ensure with our services. This means that our caregivers are available during nights and weekends with no excuses or delays.
- Our reputation and working record are flawless. We have become a synonym for home care services and assistance in San Antonio, TX for a reason.
- Each and any member of our staff has to go through a rigorous background check and selection process before being allowed to provide care for your elderly family members and friends. We conduct thorough psychological examinations and test with a strong emphasis on compassion and honesty. You should know that only one in twenty applicants gets a chance to work in our team.
- There are no long-term contractual obligations. Feel free to use our services as long as you want or need them.
Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
to speak to a Care Manager Now
Live-In or 24 Hour Care
It’s not easy to take care of your elderly loved ones when there are so many work and family-related duties waiting for you. Let’s add a physical distance to an overwhelming pile of obligations you have to deal with on a daily basis. The best thing you can do is to team up with the professionals in this industry. Home Care Assistance San Antonio, TX is the right address for your caregiving needs and assistance. We don’t require our clients to enter into long-term contracts in order to have access to our services. We are fair and trustworthy care service providers, who can get what your elderly loved ones need in the safety, privacy, and comfort of their own homes.
Hourly Home Care
Our hourly home care service is an ideal choice for seniors, who don’t require care around the clock 24/7. We are giving you an option to use our services when and for as long as they suit you. You can also choose the activities, you want us to help you with, such as bathing, cooking, basic housekeeping, grooming, transportation, medication reminders, and similar. We are flexible when it comes to your specific requirements and available budget. You are encouraged to hire our caregivers for as little as few hours per day or week. Let’s not forget to mention that our caregivers will come wherever they’re needed the most, not only in your home, but also in a hospital, assisted living facility, or nursing home.
You don’t have to be a doctor to know that taking care of patients suffering from Alzheimer’s can be quite a challenging task. You have to accept the fact that despite your best intentions, you simply lack time, resources or expertise to care for your loved ones the right way. We have staff members on board who specialize in care services for elderly Alzheimer’s patients. Experience is an absolute must in these cases. Rest assured we have a proven track record with impressive results in taking care of seniors citizens dealing with Alzheimer’s. We will take the weight of caregiving off your shoulders while ensuring the absolute peace of mind for all of your family members.
A dementia diagnosis isn’t only the bad news for an elderly patient, who has to deal with it, but also for his or her family and friends. Dementia makes it very hard or even impossible to take care of yourself appropriately. You need professional care and assistance to ensure the acceptable quality of life and dignity for seniors affected by dementia on a daily basis. Home Care Assistance San Antonio, TX can provide both long-term or occasional help, including overnight stay and around the clock supervision when and where needed the most.
A stroke hits your elderly loved ones when you expect it the least. And, when it does, you are left with an endless list of caregiving duties. Stroke survivors, including their families, have to face a new reality. The most challenging part is that now even the most basic activities, we often take for granted, represent quite a challenge. It’s understandable that you don’t want to let down your elderly family member or friend dealing with the stroke aftermath entirely on his or her own. On the other hand, you don’t want to compromise the quality of your life and daily routine with the tasks that are simply overwhelming for any individual or family. We will make sure that the dignity and independence of our clients are preserved in the best possible way. The best stroke care and assistance in San Antonio, TX is just one phone call away.
If you want to take care of your parent or grandparent diagnosed with Parkinson’s, then you have to treat this duty as a full-time job. This isn’t an exaggeration. You have to sacrifice a lot, if you don’t want to see your loved one suffering. When you put it like this, it does seem this is mission impossible for any family to balance their caregiving, family, and business duties. We’re offering you an affordable and reliable win-win alternative. Your senior loved ones will receive all care and attention they need. At the same time, you will be able to go on with your life as usual. All you have to do is to get in touch with our experienced and dedicated Parkinson’s caregivers who are available 24/7 to any individual or family in San Antonio, TX.
Home Hospice Care
Home Care Assistance San Antonio, TX is always ready to come up with affordable and reliable care for families who want the best for their member, who’s dealing with a life-limiting illness. Our home hospice care plans are specially designed to support the terminally ill elderly patients in the comfort, safety, and privacy of their own homes.
The recovery process after hospitalization is critically important, if you want to eliminate or diminish the consequences of a serious illness or injury. Senior patients require extra care and attention after they leave the hospital. This is something Home Care Assistance San Antonio, TX can provide to match your expectations and needs.