Someone You Love May Need Help
If you answer YES to two or more of the following questions, your loved one may be at risk!
- Is food left out on the counters for extended periods or overnight?
- Are they spending all their days at home watching TV?
- Do they forget to take medication?
- Is personal hygiene being neglected such as bathing, brushing teeth and combing hair?
- Do they get disoriented when driving or make unsafe maneuvers?
- Is the thermostat set on inappropriate temperatures?
- Do they sleep most of the day?
- Have they stopped socially interacting?
- Is their laundry piling up or the housekeeping neglected?
- Do they wear the same clothes day after day?
- Are they forgetting appointments or to make payments on time?
- Have they stopped cooking or eating nutritious meals?
- Do they have difficulty stepping up or stepping down a curb?
- Are they unstable when getting up or walking?
Home Care Assistance was founded to serve as a comprehensive alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility for older adults. Our constant mission is to provide the highest quality, most reliable home care service while maintaining an intimate and personal rapport with each of our clients.
In home senior care doesn’t just assist seniors; it brings peace of mind and respite to their families as well.
We at Home Care Assistance can help. Call us today at (210) 495-6300